It's that time of year when people put pumpkin in everything. The Pumpkin Spice craze is here to stay and Chef Uno whipped up something for National Dessert Day: an incredible Pumpkin Spice Tres Leche Shake.
And, throw in a little Captain Morgan Spiced Rum and you got yourself a good time!
Serving size: 2 (because sharing is caring)
Cheers to eating dessert first,
2 cups pumpkin puree
1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
1 cup condensed milk
1 tablespoon pumpkin spice (combination of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and ginger)
*can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
1/2 cup pumpkin cream
5 cups vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup Captain Morgans Spiced Rum (optional)
3 tablespoon pumpkin spice
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup salted rum caramel
1/2 cup whip cream
1. Chill the glasses in the freezer so your milkshake will stay icy cold.
2. Add all pumpkin cream ingredients in a blender and mix until blended.
3. Place milkshake ingredients into the blender, adding the vanilla ice cream last. Blend until all ingredients are incorporated.
4. On a separate plate, mix pumpkin spice and sugar. This will be used to rim the glass.
5. Take glass out of freezer, rim it with caramel and encrust with the pumpkin sugar. Squeeze caramel along the inside of the glass.
6. Pour the milkshake in the glass, top with whip cream, a drizzle of caramel and pinch of pumpkin sugar.